Do you ever want time away from your busy life to craft? Time to relax, get lost, and have fun?
I don’t blame you, I feel so refreshed as I craft and create. In fact, I need that time to stay sane!~
Since we all are busy, it’s nice to have a kit ready to put together and use, in our own home, on our own time table.
I often hear customers say one or more of the following,
“I don’t have time”,
“I buy products that I don’t use”,
“I don’t know how to use my supplies”,
“I live far away & can’t attend your classes”or
“I don’t want to buy extra materials that I won’t use”.
I think we all relate to these comments!
Find the solutions?!
- You can conveniently complete the kit at your own pace. AWE… so nice!
- The kit will include only product needed to complete a project quickly. That means you won’t be overspending or wasting product.
- You will feel confident in using your supplies with the video & PDF included.
- You will have step by step instructions at your finger tips and please email me with questions.
- You can attend my class in your very own home, be it near or far!
- Save money with each kit, for example, instead of buying a whole pack of White Card Stock, I will pre-cut or pre-package the exact amount of paper you will need.
I hope you will try this out and see if it’s for you!
I offer two types of classes. Which fits you best?
Who’s this class for: If you are new to stamping, you don’t have any supplies (no ink pads), you don’t know how to cut paper.
What does the kit include? Includes the stamp set used, stamp pads used, a video tutorial, all materials cut and ready to adhere.
Who’s this class for: If you have a background with Stampin Up!, you already have the ink pad colors, you want different kit options, or you want more Punches or Big Shot Machine accessories.
What does the kit include? Note: there are options within this category, always read what the kit includes before purchase. Includes a video tutorial, all materials needed, and may include any Punches, Stamp Sets or Big Shot products used. You may buy a kit containing only the prepackage and cut materials for the cards. Let’s say you have the stamp set or a friend does… just buy the cards!
Beginner & Go- Starter Kit
Start with the Basics. This kit makes it easy to go stamp!
- Clear Block D- used with all Clear-mount or Photopolymer stamp sets. Note: there are also the traditional wood stamp sets. Since the other two options are more popular and lower the cost of my kits… I have decided to use the Clear Blocks and the coordinating Clear-mount or Photopolymer stamps. *Block D is commonly used! Cost without shipping and tax- $8.50.
- Snail adhesive- this is a basic glue runner that is durable, easy to use, and goes a long way. It is a double-sided, permanent adhesive that can be refilled if one keeps the case. It comes with 13.1 yards and is acid free. *This is mainly used on the back of Card Stock (CS) to adhere it flat on the card base or another layer. Cost, excluding shipping and tax- $7.00.
- Dimensionals- Double-sided adhesive foam with a strong and instant bond. These do what they say–they add depth and dimension! This gives your project a layered effect. It’s astonishing how often you will want these on your work!!! Comes with a pack of 300 dots. Cost- $4.00.
- Multipurpose Glue- Crafter’s dream glue! Adheres glitter and many embellishments. This glue gives you a bit of time to move your products around before it adheres. Strong bond, dries clear and has both a fine tip and broad tip. Acid free and is 0.9 oz (goes along way)! Cost- $4.00.
- Optional: Momento Tuxedo Black Ink– This is a must have! Most cards use black ink for outlines or phrases. It comes with a refill and gives you 0.5 fl. oz. It’s acid free and cleans off stamps so easily. It stamps great images. Caution: Don’t use this ink when applying water over image, such as the water coloring technique. You will want to purchase Permanent Archival Black Ink for that purpose. Cost, excluding shipping and tax- $6.00.