My name is Tricia Sarell Williams. I am a 33 year old who can’t wait to share my life and passion with you! Let’s get started.
This blog serves two purposes: to share my story with you. Such as, who I am and what I have experienced and learned from; and second, share my love for stamping & paper crafting. I am an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin Up. I love it! I get to create, teach and meet new people for my job! How amazing is that? I think it’s pretty cool!
This is my College Cross Country photo, 2006.
Where I’ve been:
- I was born in Aurora, Colorado and raised in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- When I was 18, I moved to Utah & attended College full time, I studied nursing. I also run at a Collegiate level for four years.
- I served a mission for my church for 1 1/2 years in Chile. While there, I traveled and explored much of the beautiful, welcoming and down-to-earth culture; however, don’t ask me to speak fluent Spanish, It’s broken now!
My family in 2015
What I’ve done:
- I was a gymnast, snow boarder, wake boarder and runner.
- My first job was life guarding, although I could swim and was strong, I had a hard time swimming in a straight line!
- I was in advanced placement art classes and sold many of my paintings.
- I was a registered Nurse for many years. I worked in the Operating Room of a major Trauma Hospital in Utah.
- I was in an abusive marriage for 3 years.
- I remarried the most amazing gentleman, who has shaped my view of a happy, healthy and true love.
- I am a lucky mother of a courageous and happy, almost 2 year old, son.
- I have been diagnosed with Asthma, Food Intolerance’s and Chronic Fatigue.
My son’s first trip to Newport Beach, 2015.
What Inspires me:
- Growth and progression. I have been challenged in my life more than I thought possible, at the time, but I love to look back and see the transformation and deep growth that occurs when a person decides to fight and go to work! I love to hear stories where someone is faced with their hardest moment, and yet chooses to believe, often times with a smile! Not saying it was easy for them, but they kept going.
- I love color… I love designing and creating. I love taking an idea that’s messy and unformed, and allowing it time to grow into something fresh and inspiring… to me! I often think of this much like a caterpillar turning into a majestic, beautiful butterfly, full of color. The huge transformation they go through profoundly inspires me. I guess that’s my idea of creativity and art… I’ve learned that it’s not perfection, but rather allowing something to show it’s innate beauty… even a piece of paper and ink.
- Relationships, charity, and love. I love knowing that we are not alone. We often meet people who can shape us, support us, teach us and laugh with us. We bring our own individual set of experiences and viewpoints and share them with one another. How refreshing to know we are not alone! I have had to, literally, lean on several people, when I could not breath or move my muscles. I know the power of love, care, and friendship. I pray I will continue to value the great people in my life and have the excitement of meeting new friends!
A photo I took in California, with my first SLR camera, 2015.
What I love:
- Food! Specifically… French Fries!
- Sunsets… especially on the beach!
- Being a mother and wife
- Being outside, in the sun! Yes, I wear sunscreen!
- Having fun each day!
- Crafting with friends. 🙂
- Teaching someone a new skill.
- Learning life lessons
Now you know me! My next few posts will be about my story of becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator.
I will be sure to start posting photos of my very first projects. We ALL start as BEGINNERS at one point!
You may chuckle at my first projects (I love healthy laughter!), but I know those first projects were fun and I was excited to start! I love to see how I have progressed!
I hope you can gain confidence to start creating and to live with hope during a life struggle.
See you in my next post!